Our 4x4 & 5x5 matches comprise two periods each lasting 22 minutes, 7x7 games are 25' each half, 11x11 27' each. The clock is NOT stopped every time the ball goes out.
There is no restriction on the number of substitutions that may be made during a match. Sub-stitutions may be made at any time, but only when the ball is not in play.
REPLACEMENT OF SENT-OFF PLAYERS (VALID ONLY FOR 4X4 & 5X5)
A substitute player may replace a sent-off player and enter the pitch two full minutes after the sending-off. They may, however, enter the pitch before the two minutes have elapsed should their team concede a goal while a player down.
Goalkeepers are free to play anywhere on the pitch and throw the ball beyond the halfway line. Their jerseys must be a different colour than those of their outfield team players. Refer-ees may decide to provide goalkeepers a bib in order to distinguish them.
OUT & THROW-IN
In all our leagues lines are used to define ball out. In 11x11 and 7x7 throw-ins have to be played with hands, in 4x4 & 5x5 played with feet.
ACCUMULATED FOULS & PENALTIES (VALID ONLY FOR 4X4 & 5X5)
- Accumulated fouls are penalised with a penalty kick, regardless of whether advantage has been played or not. If a team commits a sixth accumulated foul, the opposing side may take the subsequent penalty-kick awarded to them without a wall.
- Goals can be scored directly from the kick-off only in 11x11. Offside rule is applied only in 11x11.
Slide tackles are allowed only in 7x7 & 11x11 but referees may still deem a foul to at his own discretion.
The minimum number a team can play with is one less than a full team. (i.e. 4 players in a 5-a-side league, 5 players in a 6-a-side league, 6 players in a 7-a-side league) Maximum number for a squad is 22.
All leagues are roll on roll off substitutes. There is no minimum or maximum number of substitutions that can be made.
- For any red cards or violent behaviour, our organization will impose an appropriate ban. The minimum ban will be for one game.
- Our club has zero tolerance towards violent behaviour and this will be reflected in action taken against teams and individuals involved in such incidents.
- We reserve the right to ban any team or player indefinitely from any league or competition.
- Three points for a win, one point for a draw, no points for a loss.
- Fixtures will be available through the www.socialgoal.com website.
- Fixtures may be amended by our organization if deemed necessary. In this case, all affected parties will be given the earliest notice possible.
If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied to determine the rankings (in descending order):
- Higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question.
- Superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question.
- Higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question.
- Higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question.
- If, after having applied criteria a) to d), two teams still have an equal ranking, criteria a) to d) are reapplied to determine the final ranking of the two teams. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, the following criteria f) to j) apply.
- Superior goal difference from all group matches played.
- Higher number of goals scored from all group matches played.
- Higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question.
- Lower number of cards, yellow counting as 1 and red counting as 2, received in the group matches played among the teams in question.
- Lower number of cards, yellow counting as 1 and red counting as 2, received in all group matches played.
London, August 6, 2018